Manage your organisation
In the sidebar, under "Manage" click on Teams.
Make sure you've selected the "Members" tab at the top.
Create a new team
By default, each organisation will have an "Administrators" team. They will have full access to your organisations and its entities.
You can create a new team by clicking at the top of the page. Simply fill in a name and click .
Rename a team
To rename your team, click the (More) icon next to the next of your team and select " Rename". Then start typing and press "Enter" on your keyboard to save.
Delete a team
To rename your team, click the (More) icon next to the next of your team and select "Delete".
All members in that team will be removed from the team.
Adding members to a team
Click on the (Invite Member) icon and enter the email address of the person you want to add to the team in the pane on the right. You can add multiple email addresses at once.
Each person will receive and email with an invite to join the team. If the user doesn't have a Monitr account yet, they will be asked to register before joining the organisation.
Removing a member from a team
When hovering over a member of a team, click the (More) next to the member and select "Delete".
Set member permissions
You are able to assign a role to each member of a team. This makes sure that they are only able to see or adjust what they need to see or adjust. In total there are 5 different roles:
- Organisation administrator - This is only for the members part of the Administrator team
- Entity administrator - Grants a user read and write access to entities. Users with this role can manage all entities that are assigned to the team.
- Reports with transactions - Grants a user read access to all reports and transactions in the general ledger of all entities that are assigned to the team. Users with this role cannot edit organisation or entity data.
- Reports without transactions - Grants a user read access to all reports of all entities that are assigned to the team. Users with this role cannot edit organisation or entity data.
- Only receivables - Only grants a user read access to the receivables of all entities that are assigned to the team. Users with this role cannot edit organisation or entity data.
To manage your team's entities, make sure you select the "Entities" tab at the top of the page.
On this page, you will see all your teams and the business entities that your team has access to.
Assign entities to a team
To assign a new entity to an existing team, click on (Assign Entity) next to the name of the team.
In the sidebar, enter the name of the entity you wish to assign to the team. You can add multiple entities at once.
Unassign an entity from a team
Next to an entity name, click on the icon to unassign the relevant entity from the team.